5.0

Very tired of this ONE guy trolling the internet bashing these guys.Chris and J.R.

are two of the fairest guys I have ever met. I have purchased 3 boats with them over the years, 2 financed and 1 in cash. 2 of them were in perfect working order, and 1 had a minor issue, which they fixed at no additional charges. These guys are more than fair with there prices and their service.

I brought them another boat on a separate occasion that was not purchased through them, this time a project boat. Their mechanic did a GREAT job doing a complete engine rebuild for me. They also recommended the absolute BEST upholstery place in DFW, who I use regularly now with my projects. These gents are top notch, friendly & highly recommended by thousands of past & present customers as well as by their community.

Enough said, 5 stars for these guys.

I'm going back for #4 this spring!See you soon fellas!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Watersports Unlimited. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Watersports Unlimited to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most friendly and attentive. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Watersports Unlimited watersports unilimited boat repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Watersports Unlimited?

Comments